Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Gang for bowling in Raghuleela - Vashi

Devising strategy for bowling

Its me, think it will strike

May be another strike ;)

Kajal is spelling some mantras of Kolkata's kala jadu to control the bowl

Neha is upset, oh kabhi toh pin gire

Mahesh is under pressure of Geeta, abhi toh strike karana hi hoga

Every body is hoping from Ankit only, yehi naiya par lagayega

Vinutha invented a different way to throw the bowl

Geeta is waiting for bowl to reach the end, please be patient it will take few minutes

I dont know why vinutha is looking at pins, while throwing the bowl

Lane is quite long for few

Think purushotham was trying throw bowls towards across different lanes

Gnana if couldn't hit the pins, showing anger here


Deepak with son after bowling

1 comment:

Please provide your feedback and comments on my blog.
You can also communicate to me on my email address - blogsofdeepak@gmail.com
You can also follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/deepakthaper