Monday, August 17, 2009

Celebration of Independence Day in my Housing Society

Independence Day Celebration in Panchwati Co-operative housing society, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai.
Luckly I stay in this society for last many years - where are all fesitival are celebrated with full craze.
(Click on images to enlarge)





My son with his friend

Jhanda Bandhan

Speech by two girls

A poem by little girl

Song by two society members
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below are snaps of drawing competition organized on Independence day, my elder son and wife took part in that


My son ready with his color
I couldn't believe as my wife did paint it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide your feedback and comments on my blog.
You can also communicate to me on my email address - blogsofdeepak@gmail.com
You can also follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/deepakthaper