Saturday, January 29, 2011

How I made my NO TV Day





29th Jan was promoted by Hindustan Times as NO TV Day in Mumbai
I liked it and I didn't spend my time watching TV this day as being Saturday I was having my holiday...... I better planned to spend time with my old time buddy Shailendra
We hanged out together after many months I would say.... lastly I think we met to watch IPL match
Spent sometime at Inorbit Mall Vashi and after having bites at KFC .... we jumped to Raghuleela mall & multiplex to watch movie "Dil to bachcha hai Ji".... wonderful movie
Over all we had gr8 time together.....
Hope u too enjoyed NO TV Day

1 comment:

  1. Some time its good not to watch TV and hangout with your friends and family, I think we all should do that... at least once in a month.

    ReplyDelete

Please provide your feedback and comments on my blog.
You can also communicate to me on my email address - blogsofdeepak@gmail.com
You can also follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/deepakthaper