Monday, February 18, 2019

Important lesson from running

Today when I was discussing running strategy with my fellow runners for upcoming full 42km marathon, there was a common view that one must start with the pace, which can be consistently maintained start to end.
That's actually true and here I can relate it very well with lifestyle strategy. The key lesson is -
If we are going to make any resolution, we should ensure that we adapt only those changes in our lifestyle/habits and only to the extend, which we happily want to keep in long term and can consistently maintain rest of the life. Short term changes cost more than gain.

#LessonFromSport #LonelyRunner #Motivational #StrategicLearning
#HealthyLifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide your feedback and comments on my blog.
You can also communicate to me on my email address - blogsofdeepak@gmail.com
You can also follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/deepakthaper