Sunday, January 24, 2010

Plants exhibition in Vashi on 23rd - 24th Jan 2010

Today I visited plants exhibition at Vashi along with family. They have very nice collections of flowers and plants. It is very good initiative to create awareness about greenery and global warming
Aman with deer
Monkeys family behind Aman and Aryan

With Sale sahab and monkey famliy

Nice snap think I should become a photographer now


Some initiatives to control global warming
Use of solar energy

Aman's usual pose

Taking care of younger brother

Again my great photograph
Nice collection of flowers
Very nice collections

1 comment:

Please provide your feedback and comments on my blog.
You can also communicate to me on my email address - blogsofdeepak@gmail.com
You can also follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/deepakthaper