Saturday, February 20, 2010

My name is Khan vs 3 idiots

On my previous blog "Release of my name is Khan in Navi Mumbai" I got comments from my friend "Vinayak Ranade" and he challenged that "My name is khan" is no where against "3 idiots" of Amir Khan.
First of all I want to clarify here that I did not compare Shahrukh Khan's movie "My name is khan" with 3 idiots, If I do so than I will not remain an idiot and I am proud to be one of the idiots. I compared here Shahrukh movie with his own movies only. When I say it was worth watching.... I meant it was better than his previous movies and he did better than before.....
I don't think he can ever reach @ the stage of Amir....can give his any competition....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide your feedback and comments on my blog.
You can also communicate to me on my email address - blogsofdeepak@gmail.com
You can also follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/deepakthaper