Sunday, February 14, 2010

Release of 'My Name is Khan' in Navi Mumbai


Today planned to watch controversial film "My Name is Khan", went to book matinee show early morning @ Palm Beach Galleria, Navi Mumbai........
Heavy load of police and security was deployed there - Didn't understand it was because of political issue or terrorist threat. First feel came in mind to give up idea of watching film, still went to booking counter and found that there was no advance booking...
Came back @ noon to watch the movie, had to clear extra security check to enter in the mall, even I had to remove my shoes surely due to terrorist threat... with fear and confusion started watching movie....And realized it was worth watching the movie as it is really good movie. After a long time Karan Johar and SRK given a different movie and good story.....
Kajol, srk both did act well......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide your feedback and comments on my blog.
You can also communicate to me on my email address - blogsofdeepak@gmail.com
You can also follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/deepakthaper