Saturday, April 3, 2010

Watching IPL Match - Mumbai Indian Vs Deccan Charger

It was gr8 fun when me and shailendra went to watch IPL Match @ D.Y. Patil Stadium in Navi Mumbai.
The match was between Mumbai Indian and Deccan Charger on 28 th Mar 2010
In which Mumbai Indian had easy win over Deccan Charger
Tenndulkar and Bhajji did very good batting and Mumbai Indian could score more than 170 runs.
It was our idea to reach stadium and take entry atleast 2 hours before the match starts to avoid crowd during entry
But for some foolish reason we had to make entry just few minutes before match started....
which was not very good experience
I would recommend people going to watch such events along with family and kids should reach @ place few hours in advance to avoid crowd

Sitting @ level 2 - Good View

Deccan Charger Cheer Girls dancing

Jai and Veeru (Shailendra n Me)
Shailendra, thnx for Tickets
Nice click by Shailendra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide your feedback and comments on my blog.
You can also communicate to me on my email address - blogsofdeepak@gmail.com
You can also follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/deepakthaper